We’re looking for an experienced candidate to join our Сlient, IT Company, as a Senior IT Security Analyst. They are undergoing an exciting period of growth, the next phase of which is to further develop our presence in the Central and Eastern European markets.
To help realize this goal, we need you to apply your knowledge of advanced cyber threats. You might have a background in penetration testing or malware analysis and a key role for you will be to brief your colleagues on the specific threats and trends relevant to the clients of the company in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is advantageous if you are able to utilize your network from university, previous jobs, etc., along with participation in relevant Internet communities and conferences.
To apply for this position, you should furthermore:
- - Have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related academic disciplines and/or prior work experience within IT security, ethical hacking, penetration testing, malware analysis or a similar field.
- - Be highly proficient in English and Russian (both written and spoken).
- - Be able to travel occasionally on business trips and to meetings abroad.
- - Be self-motivated, independent and result-oriented.
One or more of the following key skills and subjects will also be an advantage for this position:
- - Hands-on experience doing penetration testing or knowledge of security and penetration testing techniques and toolsets.
- - Malware analysis.
- - Current knowledge on the latest security threats, techniques and exploits, and in particular on Advanced Persistent Threats.
- - Knowledge of network infrastructure, communication protocols, and encoding and encryption schemes.
- - Knowledge of the fundamentals of web applications and their architecture.
- - Solid understanding of multiple operations systems, such as Linux, MacOS and Windows, and familiarity with mobile operating systems like iOS and Android, and familiarity with mobile application frameworks.
- - Competitive salary and benefits, including the possibility of commission depending on results.
- - It is remote job with possibility to relocate into the one of the Scandinavia's countries.