We’re looking for an experienced Android Developer to work within our client highly experienced team where you will both teach and learn, in an innovative and fast-paced Agile environment. You will be responsible for delivery of key product features crucial to our success, building high-performance systems using cutting-edge open-source technologies.
- Hands-on development: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver Android app feature designs;
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product;
- Write test cases and work with QA on a weekly release cycle;
- Work within an agile team (daily standups, weekly planning meetings);
- Maintain build systems and write unit tests;
- Review analytics and performance metrics to draw conclusions and drive change.
Key skills and experience:
- Product-focused Android application development experience;
- Impressive portfolio of consumer facing high-performance Android applications available in the Marketplace;
- Advanced Android SDK / Java skills;
- Strong knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components and lifecycles;
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming;
- Enthusiastic about teamwork in an AGILE/Scrum environment;
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently;
- You'll love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development inside and outside of the office;
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability;
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn;
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality;
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with;
- A desire to work with a fresh, social digital brand.
- High salary, quarterly bonuses, private medical insurance including dental cover, gym membership, lunches at the office;
- Great relocation package (training and payment for IELTS, tickets, paid accommodation in London for the first month);
- Relocation bonus (£10,000 to buy everything you need for living comfort - from crockery to household appliances);
- Informational support from a relocation agency during the first three months of your stay (help in searching for a house, enrolling children to a school, getting acquainted with an area, opening bank accounts, etc.).