AmazingHiring is a search engine (SaaS platform) for technical recruiters. It collects and evaluates information about people from 50+ sources of information on the Internet and enables you to easily find profiles of the best IT specialists, pre-assess their technical skills and get in touch with them faster. The product is technologically sophisticated - it processes huge data sets (over 160 million profiles of candidates), machine learning algorithms are used for profile profiling, candidates' skills are evaluated automatically on the basis of professional reputation in the Network.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Executive?
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential leads; soliciting new accounts; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations;
- Strategically own your accounts and grow your book of business;
- Become a true partner to your customers through solution selling, empathy, and industry knowledge, proactive work with clients - regular meetings, consultations, assistance in using the system and informing about new functionality;
- Understand customer’s needs and effectively communicate;
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make account successful;
- Training and increasing the expertise of clients - drawing up query strategies, searching for contacts and much more;
- Conducting webinars about system updates and life hacks usage.
What are the role requirements?
- Experience "hands-on recruitment" in technology/fast-growing company;
- You should be interested in helping customers solve their problem №1;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in a startup environment is highly preferred;
- You are driven, self-motivated, proactive, and excited about being at a start-up;
- Successful business correspondence skills, excellent written literacy;
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have.
Who exceeds in this role?
- If you've already worked with Amazing Hiring;
- You should be interested in sourcing - easily answer questions about what is Boolean search / X-ray search, with closed eyes find mail through API on github;
- Experience in sales SaaS solution for clients in Europe/US.
What are some of the benefits of working at Amazing Hiring?
- Generous remuneration: base part + progressive sales bonus;
- Health insurance;
- Fitness compensation;
- Lunch compensation;
- Corporate taxi;
- We provide you with the latest models of laptops and cell phones - Mac/Iphone;
- Holidays: 28+3 calendar days;
- Office B+ (Danilov Plaza, m.Tulskaya);
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events.