The Data Analyst will as well be supporting local Cluster Russia/CIS DNA projects. The incumbent is the interface between business and DNA partners in Russia.
The incumbent ensures full adherence to all compliance and standardization requirements of the company.
This technology professional is experienced and passionate about analytics, data management and solution design and advancing the analytical capabilities to fuel our competitive edge.
• Works in cross functional and in international teams
• Has a proactive approach and is results driven
• Is capable to communicate with all hierarchical levels
• Communicates with both technical and non-technical partners
• Is fluent in English language (spoken and written)
• Can manage projects
• Does data mining of structured as well as unstructured data
• Integrates unstructured data analytics with structured data to
Build predictive models
• Experienced in data modeling
• Proven experience with predictive analytics, text analytics, unstructured data analytics, Big Data concepts and tools such as Hadoop, AWS, and/or Redshift are preferred.
• Professional skills in relational databases
• Experience in Sap/BW
• Advanced visualization tools: e.g. TABLEAU, QlickView etc.
• Experience in Analytical methods (Segmentation, Logistic
Regression, Time Series forecasting, Decision Tree, Chaid, Cart etc, Model R, predictive Analytics
• Bachelor’s degree in informatics or business informatics
• MBA or post-graduate studies are preferred.
• 3 years of relevant experience in BI/Analytics role, preferably
in Consumer or healthcare business
• Experienced in supporting analytics, business intelligence or
data management capabilities