B.TECH staff prime focus is on the development of electronic systems for Corporate and Institutional Banking division of BNP Paribas (CIB). This work includes the development of the trade and post-trade platforms, relying on agile development process. The teams develop products within a modern ecosystem based on innovative technologies in its heart.
GBA (Global Booking and Allocations) is a strategic BNP Paribas middle office platform offering the Trade Capture function for multiple asset classes of financial products. It consumes front office data for straight-through trade processing. GBA provides booking and allocation services for all spectrum of Equities asset classes (Cash, Prime Brokerage, Swaps and Derivatives) as well as Bonds and Listed Options.
What Will The Employee Gain From This Role:
- Exceptional opportunity to stand at the origins of a new organization with a startup.
culture and support of a major financial group.
- High impact role in global international organization.
- Ability to “deep dive” into the Equity Trading business domain as well as unique
systems and technologies.
Stack: Java SE 8, Spring, Solace, Oracle.
- Good communication skills, upper intermediate or advanced English. - Minimum 3+ years of professional development in Java in Financial/Capital Markets Sector. - Understanding of programming patterns in Financial/Capital Markets Sector. - Experience in working with high frequency/low latency data processing systems. - Experience with high volume data processing systems. - Good analytical and problem-solving skills. - Understanding algorithm complexity.
- Plus: Hands-on experience with messaging platforms (Solace, MQ).
- Plus: Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux.
- Plus: Hands on experience in development Cloud-ready/Cloud-native services.
- Plus: Understanding Equity trading workflows.
- Plus: Agile/XP development experience including test driven development.